Jalpa IPO Result Allotment
Methods to check Jalpa Samudayik Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha IPO Result
There are a variety of methods for checking the results of the Jalpa Samudayik Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited (IPO) initial public offering. You can check the allotment result of the Jalpa Samudayik Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Initial Public Offering (IPO) on the following websites:
How to check Jalpa IPO results from Meroshare’s website
- First, open https://meroshare.cdsc.com.np/ in your browser to login into the Mero share website.
- In the Depository Participants field, choose the capital from which you have opened your Demat account. For example, if you have opened a Demat account from Siddhartha Capital, choose Siddhartha Capital.
- Enter the last 6 digits of your Demat account in the username, enter the password, and log in.
- Then click on ‘My ASBA’ from the options on the Mero Share Dashboard.
- Now click on ‘Application Report’ from the options shown.
- The name of the company whose shares you are trying to view the result appears on the right.
- Click on the REPORT option. It will show you the full details of the scrip that you have applied for. At the end of this report, there appears STATUS option.
- If “Allotted” appears in Status, you should know that the company shares are allotted to you. If 10 is written in the allotted quantity, it means you have been allotted 10 units of Jalpa IPO.
- If “Not Allotted” appears in Status, you should understand that the Jalpa IPO share has not been allotted to you.